- reprap forum
- Rostock project,
- Quit interesting project that is Skeleton3D printer project, and here for the drawings and the stl files,
- Consumables …
- A fablab project is currently under construction; here is the temporary site.
- blog EEVBLOG,
- Scilab site (free equivalent to Matlab),
- DAKOTA site of the Sandia National Laboratories (optimization),
- Openscad site,
- GMSH site: great free and open mesher, using the OpenCascade libraries that allow to read CAD formats (STEP, IGES, Brep) as the ones used for 3D printing (STL format),
- GeoGebra site: dynamic mathematical open source soft for mathematical applications; very powerfull and usefull for geometrical drawings for example,
- Scratch website : interesting soft for youth that allows to be initiated to numerical developments; no computer language to be learnt _ one focuses essentially on the algorithm and the computer program structure.
DIY : “Do It Yourself”
- Myfordboy website: very nice set of videos on aluminium casting using sand molding technic (master making – development and use of water-soluble cores – and so on); design and making of a fired furnace with used lubricating oil for the latest one.